Just joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MK7

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone!
My husband and 20 year old daughter have kept freshwater fish tanks for years and I never really got into them that much. Well, about four months ago they decided to try there luck at a saltwater tank. They purchased an already up and running 90 gallon saltwater tank. To make a long story short, I have become addicted to the tank. I am fasinated with all the critters and the fish. I am new to this so I have tons of questions. So far everything has been great but I want to add somethings and like I said have a ton of questions, so here I am. lol
I have'nt done my profile yet but I will tell you what we have.
30 gallon freshwater with 2 angel fish and a pleco
10 gallon with 6 small fish that I'm not sure what they are(my daughters)
75 gallon with 4 ciclids 2 jack dempsy 1 tiger 1 white (I think thats my husbands)
90 gallon saltwater with 1 sailfin tang 1 clown 1 pajama cardinal 1 blue tang and 3 green chromis
30 gallon saltwater that I want to set up as a refugium tank
125 gallon pond with 6 goldfish
My name is Missy and its nice to meet you all

Hey welcome to AA and you have great fish, could you maybe post some pictures? Anyways welcome and hope you enjoy our site.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! My 90 gallon is FOWLR right now. I want to add more live rock. Right now I only have about 60 pounds. I want to add 30 to 50 more pounds. That is actually one of my first questions. I am not sure how to add the live rock. I know that I need cured but I don't know if I should do anything else to it. I am very scared to do anything for fear of harming the fish. Thanks again Missy

Hey Missy ,...sounds like you're well on your way with the rest of us nuts,....enjoy your stay,...it's fascinating just to read everyones posts and to just absorb the information given,...I joined a few months back and I've learned so much already.
Nice folks here,...kick back,take your shoes off and join the rest of us .

Back
Top Bottom