Just joined!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanTheGuppyMan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all!

I recently joined your site and I would wish to tell you all about myself! I have 8 pets including an aquarium. I currently have 2 fish tanks-one 60 gallon cycled freshwater tropical aquarium full of about 45 fish-tetras, mollies, platies, guppies, swordtails, and a gourami. 2 of my guppies, one of my mollies, one of my twin-barred platies and one of my swordtails got pregnant and had babies, which brings me to my second tank. My second tank is my fry tank. Currently I have about 30 fry in it---11 velvet wag swordtails, 15 twin-bar platies, 5 fancy guppies, and 2 neon swordtails. These are also being sold. I also have 3 baby turtles and a goldfish in a tank, a hamster, and 3 dogs. I also have 6 very rare guppies imported from Thailand (3 pairs) that are very beautiful and the 3 females are pregnant! So I'm very happy about that. That's a little about my pets! The main reason I joined though--I have a bit of an issue regarding my 60 gallon aquarium...I will post a new thread about that in the section labeled "Unhealthy Fish" Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to get to know you all also!

Back
Top Bottom