Just Joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReyvinWolf

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello- names Reyvin. I have setups right now. My big tank (55gal) holds my Koi and Shubunkin until I get their pond set up, plus my 2 angels!!!! i know they are crowded. They couldn't over winter in their old pond and doubled in size over the winter!!! They eat Everything!!!!! My smallest tank is 10 gals, just a mishmash of fish. 3 male mollies, red tailed shark, a beta, Cory, and some snails. I
just set up a brackish water tank for my VGD. It's only. 27 gal but eventually after my koi move outside the 55 will be for the VGD. I am going to try adjusting my mollies to that tank as well.
If I do we'll with the brackish water my pull up my trouser and try for a small salt water tank. But not until next winter at least.

I also own, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 5 horses.

The only tank that is trouble is the big one because it IS over crowded. But hopefully in a month my pond will be done, and they can move back outside!
Two of my tanks are potted (with the shubunkin that's a real trial), and wanting to add a few plants to the brackish tank.

Always like to learn new things!

Reyvin

Back
Top Bottom