Just me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

needprozac

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I guess I missed this section!!!

Hi, I"m Diana. Fish have been keeping ME for most of my life (I'm 38!)

I've recently fallen under the spell of MTS, and my 15 year old daughter is falling in behind me! We moved one of the 10 gallon tanks out of the living room into her room so there would be a space for the tree!! :oops:

My hubby said he is getting me another 55 gallon tank for my birthday, he want's me go into saltwater, but I'm just not sure I have the time for that (and I'm a little scared!!)

Besides the hubby and daughter, I have an 18 yr old son (who's just into video games) and we "adopted" a 19 yr old "boy???" who was having some family trouble. Add 3 dogs to the mix and that's us! :D

Hi Diana. Welcome to AA! :smilecolros:

If you think you MIGHT want to do this, I'd recommend Robert Fenner's "Conscientious Marine Aquarist" book or another that explains the hobby. It can be some work, but huge in returns IMO. Maybe the boys can get into it and have something that can bring/keep ya'll together on a project. Already got the big boy (hubby) pointed in the right direction. :wink:

Good luck and let us know what you decide. But read some of the articles and look at the book library at this site. You'll find plenty of info to help you decide. But get all 3 of those guys involved maybe so as not to burden yourself so much. Or maybe just you and your daughter can handle it.

Back
Top Bottom