just sayin hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ilovemydragongobyspartner

Aquarium Advice Newbie
just thought i would grab a minute and say hey to all you finatics lol me and my life partner got started about 2 and a half months ago with a 20 gal i found at her mom's condo complex now have 80 gal as well and have invested a bunch of cash and time but am so glad it's an awesome way of life i say this cause it is so much more than a hobby even my little ones are learning tons from caring to naming the different spieces and more.Our Three most exotic fish are Puff our magic dragon goby Mac the black ghost knife and the newest addition not yet named the cutest little Green Spotted puffer." :D any way always open to real advice not the lps kind (they are all kinda stupid) and free shwag lol (plants mostly) very hard and expensive to fill up 80 gal but apparently the GSP needs more plants. btw 80 gal goin brackish 20 gal gonna be marine (for GSP) and currently shoppin for 55+ for fw set up for ghost knife

Welcome,
Ask as many questions as you need, there are many experts here too assist. Always add pictures if possible, it entertains everyone...

I know what you mean about the LFS not being the most knowledgeable, Ask here before going to the store. It will save you $ and frustration.

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom