Just saying hello.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EGMono

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Stumbled onto this site while looking at DIY programmable aquarium controllers. (My 3 fascinations, electronics, programming, and fish! lol)

No fish tank at the moment, but its been all freshwater community tanks so far, so the next will either be planted or an exploratory dive into saltwater.

I like the hobby because it contains both the artistry of beautiful tanks and the technical aspects of their support.

Welcome To AA! :)

I'm already looking forward to your build thread so you need a tank! ;)

First the planning, then the saving up, THEN the building. Google Arduarium to sneak a peek at what's possible.

melosu58 said:
Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA.

Honestly i've browsed several aquarium sites, but this one had an android app... so i'll probably be back often (fish forums are waay more interesting than the FaceBook app lol)

Honestly i've browsed several aquarium sites, but this one had an android app... so i'll probably be back often (fish forums are waay more interesting than the FaceBook app lol)

Yes the app driven forum was a great idea. Thats what sucked me in. Welcome!

Go salt man, trust me you will and won't regret it every single minute!

Pecktec said:
It's the 4 and the first iPad.

Well its a little buggy on Droid 2, but I'm not sure if its the phone, the app, or Verizon causing the issue. No problem today (knock on simulated wood grain composite material) but then i'm not at home and have a strong signal. I still love the app either way. :)

wabbitbugs said:
Go salt man, trust me you will and won't regret it every single minute!

That's what I'm thinking. I've done the community tank thing a few times, I think i'm ready! (Ready to do TONS of research that is. ;) ) I want something modest, and I'm incredibly patient and willing to learn so I don't think i'll have too many problems. (Plus it doesn't hurt to be living in Florida where a number of the major fish and coral farms are! :) )

Darn the things I'd do if I lived where you do! You sound like you are on the right track v

Back
Top Bottom