Just to say Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkilze

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone I just want to take the time to introduce myself as Beth K a saltwater reef and fish fan. I am not totally new to reef keeping just dangerous. I have a 28 gallon HQI nano cube that I have been playing around with now for 4 years. I thought it was time to be apart of a community of fellow reef and fish keepers. Welcome to other new members as well.:fish1:

My future goals are to build a sump pump for my not yet setup 120gallon tank. It also needs lights and pumps and whatever advice anyone has for a 120 gallon aquarium. This is a long term project because a need to sell and buy a house before setting this up.

Beth K. "Character may be manifested in the great moments but it is built in the small ones." -Phillips Brooks

Welcome aboard. I would highly recommend you wait on designing the sump system until you find your new home. You might be able to squeeze in a fish room to hide all of that equipment.

Welcome aboard. I would highly recommend you wait on designing the sump system until you find your new home. You might be able to squeeze in a fish room to hide all of that equipment.

Ok yeah that would be ideal a storage room with a wall to place the 120gallon and hide the filtration. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom