Kia ora and greetings from tomorrow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr Caviar

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Kia ora all, and greetings from New Zealand where the new days begin!

This is my first fish forum and I'm very excited to join a community of other fish lovers (or so I presume most of you are).

My little swimmers give me hours of joy but when they're sick or dying, it brings me such misery. I've had fish tanks for years but I still have much to learn about the best care for my fin family so I look forward to the sage advice of those more in-the-know!

Tena koutou .... Dr Caviar

Welcome to AA! Glad you found us here!

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Thanks for the welcome!! Wow, you have 3 betta tanks!?!? I've had bettas in my community tanks over the years. I only recently added a small betta-only tank. They're struggling with the breeding, though. I think they're young. My female resides inside a coca cola bottle inside the tank and my male is all over that bubble nest duty while showing off for his gal. But when they finally hook up, they both just eat the eggs ;( We'll keep trying.

Welcome to AA! Glad you found us here!

Fishobsessed7

Thanks for the welcome!! Wow, you have 3 betta tanks!?!? I've had bettas in my community tanks over the years. I only recently added a small betta-only tank. They're struggling with the breeding, though. I think they're young. My female resides inside a coca cola bottle inside the tank and my male is all over that bubble nest duty while showing off for his gal. But when they finally hook up, they both just eat the eggs ;( We'll keep trying.

Yes I do have three!

Fishobsessed7

Kia-Ora? But that's too orangey for crows!! :p

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom