Long time listener, first time caller!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishy monkey

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all,I've used these forums for a while when researching for my tank, very impressed with the advice given, helped me out a lot! :)
I've just upgraded from a 60 litre to a 165 litre aquarium, so figured I should make an account cos I have no doubt I'll be needing more help with it. Been set up for a couple of days now (arms are still aching!), and things seem to be settling well in it :)

Does anyone know if I'm limited to how many posts I can make in a thread? I've been trying to reply to a post but after 4 attempts it still doesn't show. :-/

Fishy monkey said:
Does anyone know if I'm limited to how many posts I can make in a thread? I've been trying to reply to a post but after 4 attempts it still doesn't show. :-/

The gods may have closed the thread but normally if they do they make a post why

Is it in the classified section because you have to have so many posts before you can use it.

No it's in freshwater general, it just wouldn't let me reply to the specific post that I was referring to, but when I replied to the thread it posted fine. No worries, I'll remember to copy my posts from now on :)

Samzter said:
Dd you try to type multiple posts in under 30 seconds? That could be the reason.

No, I spent ages on a reply, hit post and it didn't show, tried again about 20mins later, same again and agin til I just replied to the thread instead of the post. I'm on me phone if that's anything to do with it?

Nope, same things happening with this thread, if I try to reply to an individual post it lets me type it then just vanishes when I hit send. Can reply to the thread though. Was able to reply to posts earlier, maybe it's individual settings?

Edit- not happening with this thread, thought it was then me post showed up!

Andrew McFadden said:
Make a post of your problem here to see if the mods know or can fix it. Or try the contact help desk the second link I gave you :) ok I can't copy the link for the second so I went into it so it has my info on it. Just delete it and add yours

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f10/

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Thanks Andrew, it seems to be ok now, been able to reply to individual posts both here and on the other thread since I posted about it, so maybe was just a gremlin. I'll def send a message if it happens again though, was a bit annoying losing all me text! :)

Back
Top Bottom