looking for something different

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharkmom

Aquarium Advice Regular
I in san bernardo area my tank is 150gals I am looking for some new fish but all the stores have the same old stuff wondering about mail ordering.bought some fancy guppies and thought they were pregnant but its been 6wks so I guess there not put a male in with one of them today he is trying to do his things but she ain't having it. She is bigger then him does that matter?

The size of the male doesn't really matter with livebearers, especially if there is only one male.

I have done ordered saltwater fish online from Live Aquaria and had good results. They also do freshwater, but I have no experience with them and fresh. There may be some members on this site who sell as well.

Thank u will look in to that

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110921_132520.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110921_132520.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 71
You could also talk to your LFS about ordering the fish you want, most of the good ones will. That way you can do your research and find out what fish you really want and see who will order them for you.

As far as online I've never ordered anything personally but I've heard liveaquaria.com and franksaquarium.com are good. Live aquaria has a larger selection but frank specializes in oddball fish so you should check them both out.

Back
Top Bottom