Me, myself and Pinky :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kirsteen

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys, after months of viewing this forum and about one month after registration I have decided to introduce myself!

My name is Kirsteen, I live in Scotland and after 26 years of not really giving fishkeeping a second thought, I literally woke up one morning and decided "I want fish!!!".
I spent alot of time researching everything to do with fishkeeping and decided that too start with I would like a Betta as I have always loved the beauty of them. I shopped around for a decent tank and then realised how expensive they can be! :O
My mum text me one night and told me someone was giving a 96 litre tank, stand, heater, filter etc away for free so I was quick to snap that up!
Long story short (...I could go on for hours :lol:...) I now have Mr Pinky the very spoiled Betta! I've had him for about 2 or so weeks and already I am scouring the web for good deals on more tanks. I can see this becoming an addiction very soon!

Anyway, I would like to say thanks to all those people posting problems, answers, tips and pics as I have certainly learnt alot recently! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 97
Wow your betta is really nice! I've been looking for one like that!

Kirsteen said:
Hey guys, after months of viewing this forum and about one month after registration I have decided to introduce myself!

My name is Kirsteen, I live in Scotland and after 26 years of not really giving fishkeeping a second thought, I literally woke up one morning and decided "I want fish!!!".
I spent alot of time researching everything to do with fishkeeping and decided that too start with I would like a Betta as I have always loved the beauty of them. I shopped around for a decent tank and then realised how expensive they can be! :O
My mum text me one night and told me someone was giving a 96 litre tank, stand, heater, filter etc away for free so I was quick to snap that up!
Long story short (...I could go on for hours :lol:...) I now have Mr Pinky the very spoiled Betta! I've had him for about 2 or so weeks and already I am scouring the web for good deals on more tanks. I can see this becoming an addiction very soon!

Anyway, I would like to say thanks to all those people posting problems, answers, tips and pics as I have certainly learnt alot recently! :)

Hi ,lovely betta! I'm from scotland too :)

Me too! But I,ve met a few people from the UK on here now. It's nice up near Edinburgh :)

Welcome to AA!! :) that's a very nice tank set up, and that Betta has SO much space, it's like a betta mansion in there!! Lol

Lol He is spoiled! I'm looking forward to getting it filled up with plants so he has more places to hide....especially from my kitty's evil glares lol :D

Back
Top Bottom