Merry meet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LynxGen

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all, new here!

I have a 10gal, 3 goldfish, an albino ranbow shark, n kuhuli loach,

A 20GAL, penguin tetras, blue dream shrimp n pest snails,

And another 25-30gal, planted, with a carpet plant, n currently over run with hornwort, FULL of pest snails n a handful of ue dream shrimp.

Assassin snails, couple more kuhuli loachs n some silvertip tetras comming next week.. (time to clear out some hornwort... lol)

Attachments

• 20220514_195321.jpg
    20220514_195321.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about what you are getting up to.

That 10g tank will need a serious upgrade. Those goldfish and the shark will outgrow it and i would say need to be in at least a 50g tank. How big are the goldfish and how long have you had them?

Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about what you are getting up to.

That 10g tank will need a serious upgrade. Those goldfish and the shark will outgrow it and i would say need to be in at least a 50g tank. How big are the goldfish and how long have you had them?

Hey there, got them almost about a year ago.
The kids and thier mother brought them home, with a 3 gallon plastic tank.
They were all only about an inch long.
I'd never owned any fish b4, and didn't know gold fish got so big! The big guy is aprox 5- 6inches now!

I got the 10gal tank a few mnths back as their original plastic 3gal got cracked, n they looked like they could use a bigger tank.
(Good deal on sale too, lighted tank, substrate, filter, 50$)

But ya, i suspected they're starting to push the capacity, although they seem ok yet. As ling as the other 2 goldfish continue to not grow like monsters... ?

Back
Top Bottom