Morning all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pandy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys and girls!

I'm Andy from Birmingham in the UK :)

Have just joined the site and found it to be a really friendly place so far (y) Hopefully I can get more involved as my fish keeping develops!

At present i am living at home with my parents due to it being ridiculously difficult to get a mortgage, so i am limited to what size tank i am 'allowed', but we live and learn with what we have.

Thanks
Andy

Welcome to the site! All the people on here that I talked to know what their talking about. I just started cycling my 10gallon tank and if it wasnt for talking to people on here I would be no where near where my tank is now
what kind of fish do you have? and the tank size?

welcome! don't let the parents stop you. I still live at home and I've got several tanks including a 110gal

I'm in the same boat, just literally converted my 29L nano into tropical so I'm just starting my cycle (need to get some Ammonia later/tomorrow).

I do have some coldwater fish in the pond though but they don't seem happy since i took them out the tank :(

Back
Top Bottom