Moving to a marine tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mg2112

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys,
First post so be gentle.i currently keep malawis in a 200l tank but am looking to upgrade to a jewel trigon 350l.I would really like to move to marines but don't really have the confidence or know how to take the step.Is there anyone who could help with what i need with equipment etc,costs and time consuming it may be.Are they harder to keep?.Would love some feedback.Thanks

Welcome to AA :) if set up properly imo its easier then malawis. My 46 bowfront mixed reef is less difficult then my malawis... There are a ton of experienced and knowledgeable people on here that would be glad to help so open up a getting started thread and start asking away :)

Thanks for the reply guys,I'll certainly look more into it before I delve in.Here are some pics of my malawis.

image-3617137597.jpg

image-1524255487.jpg

image-2169751465.jpg

image-3788287601.jpg

I have a breeding pair of brichardi with one of the babies.

Mg2112 said:
Thanks for the reply guys,I'll certainly look more into it before I delve in.Here are some pics of my malawis.

I have a breeding pair of brichardi with one of the babies.

Those are not all malawis in case you didn't know :) just a heads up

I know sorry,just used malawis as a starting point.Thanks for the observation haha! ?

Back
Top Bottom