msgarner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msgarner

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi to all,
I'm new to this so bare with me!!
I have hadim an Aquarium for about a year, basic community fish. Now I have Cichlid's. Doing ok with them but I have a question. One of my new cichlid was attacked my another, his tail looks bad and one fin is gone. Can he still regrow fin's and a tail? I can seperate him if I know there a chance?? Help please

Yes he can regrow them, and do separate him before any further injury. After he is healed you may need to rehome him so he is not attacked again. At the very least, readjust the decorations and make sure there are plenty of hiding spots before reintroducing.

:banghead:Thank you, it's nice to have a place to ask question's just happened to see it while I was looking for advice. My fish died, I never had any problems with community fish but I just love the looks and the size of the Cichlids.
Thanks for the help, I hope I don't lose anymore. I have a 30 ga. I want a 55ga. and will get one as soon as I feel I can keep them alive.

Back
Top Bottom