My First Nano Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishgal2575

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Guys,

I want to get a planted nano tank with some fish. I need ideas on the best way to start! Do I need proper lighting and CO2? If I have fish, do I need some way to oxygenate the tank so they don't suffocate? I have never owned a tank before and I am completely new at this. I just started working for an Aquarium Supply company, and we sell mostly aqua garden products such as CO2, aquascaping tools, aqua soil, and fertilizers. We also sell heaters, filters, skimmers, and other stuff. But I'm not sure I need any of that stuff just yet?

I would like to ask my boss but he is super busy so I don't want to bug him! I am trying to learn all this on my own.... but with your help please! Lol.

Please give me all the do's and don'ts!!

Hi. Ok so its pretty simple. According to the plants you use in your tank will allow u to knw if u need co2 and lighting . If your new to this i suggest using low tech low light plants such as swords,vals and dwarf sage. Once u knw u doing low tech u pretty get away from the strss of high tech . Low tech can use a simple flourscent light and and filter . Get a filter according to the size of the tank and use gd substrate. U are lucky to be workig there so u can get all yh supplies

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom