My kid put a golf club through my tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaAlex

Aquarium Advice Newbie
NOw that he's older, I'm planning a 75 gal tank and I'm interested in some stocking plan help! I have sand with shale and slate and I'm thinking of either African Cichlids or Angelfish and whatever else I can mix with them. I grew up with tanks and I've had a few over the past 20 years but this is my first larger tank and it's been a while since the last.

I like the scape of your tank. I do think that now your going to have to put a bunch of golf balls in there. Make a water hazard on the 5th hole theme tank.:lol:

:welcome: to AA! I'm always afraid of something like that's going to happen to me, kids are careless.

I would go by how your water out of the tap tests ph wise. If you have a high ph I'd go for african if its a low neutral level you can do either or. But going with Africans then will cost a little more money and more work imo. Good luck

ouch, golf club to the tank huh? LOL..

I would do a nice african cichlid tank. You already have some of the rock work. Like Andrew said test your PH..7.8 or above and your good to go for africans, just add a little crushed coral

That's a great idea! I'll work on that and post a pic! I'll include the heads off my son's clubs too! haha

Back
Top Bottom