My tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martintanks91

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys im new in this community so ill tell you about myself, been in aquariums for almost 1 year now. I have 2 tanks, a 80 gallón tropical custom made and a small 10 gallón tropical, im actually gonna Make the 10 gallón a quarantine tank. I have molies and neón tetras in the 10 and pearl guramis, sword, 5 rummy nose, 8 zebra danios and 1 pleco, im actually fighting ich right now in my 80 gallón, i dont have any meds so i put the temp up to 82 degree a until i buy the medicación. Hees a pic of my 80 gal tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393878589.621727.jpg

Welcome to AA!!! I love that custom tank you have!!! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!:D

Thanks man, i have zebra danios, 2 pearl guramis, 1 sword, 1 pleco and 5 rummy nose tetras, u think thats a good combination?

Depends on the size tank that is! Ot may be odd shaped but that one you can measure length long ways across the front bend just like a flat tank. What's the dimensions that way?

I measured the lenth the width and the height but not the height of the 45 degree angle, where the longest part of the tank is, its 50cm. Its aprox 80 gallons. Its 180cm lenght 50cm height and 30cm width. Did i explain it Well?

180cm x 50cm x 30cm are the measurements of the fish tank if it where a rectangle without the downward part. Instead of going down the 45 degree angle, imagine a line go straight to the end and form a rectangle.

180cm x 50cm x 30cm are the measurements of the fish tank if it where a rectangle without the downward part. Instead of going down the 45 degree angle, imagine a line go straight to the end and form a rectangle.

I see now, yeah that's a pretty decent tank you have there!!!

That's 5'11"x1'8"x1'

Back
Top Bottom