Need a glass canopy for my Top Fin 29 Gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lunedec

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all.
I am new to this site and very new to aquariums so every single one of you is an expert in my eyes.

I have several new hobbyist dilemmas, but the one I want to ask about today is about finding a glass canopy for my Top Fin 29 Gal tank. I received a kit with a plastic lid as a Christmas gift and want to change it out so I can use a FInnex 24/7 LED light. Does anyone make a glass lid that will fit? It doesn't appear that even Top Fin makes one. The outside dimension of the inner ledge where the canopy would sit measures 28-3/4". Am I going to have to have a glass cutter cut one down for me?

You can get a glass shop to cut them for you . That's what I do cause I can get them thicker than pre made ones . And I make mine sliding . There is a diy method of doing this and a couple web sites to show you how . If you would just rather buy a set then search for glass tops for 29 gal tank . There should be several webstores selling them . Just check the size before you buy to make sure they will fit .

Back
Top Bottom