never too old to try something new :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shon

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone, my name is Shon and I am new to fish keeping and I love it. I currently have a 10 gallon and 3 gallon both fresh water. I'm from Wichita KS and have always wanted a fish tank but never could have one till now :) any questions feel free n message me. I look forward to all the information and great friends that can be made.

Hello everyone, my name is Shon and I am new to fish keeping and I love it. I currently have a 10 gallon and 3 gallon both fresh water. I'm from Wichita KS and have always wanted a fish tank but never could have one till now :) any questions feel free n message me. I look forward to all the information and great friends that can be made.

How do I post a new thread?

Hello youngster, I'm not completely sure about posting from a PC as I use my android app. I just go to the forum or discussion and there is an opinion from my menu button. I hope this helps. I am hoping to get on from my laptop tonight and swim around the site and figure it out. I will post later on what I figure out but I'm sure there's others that might chime in and help us both out with this issue. :) happy fish keeping.

I'm sorry I can't be more help I don't have anything that is apple so I have not the slightest clue on how to help again I am sorry. Wish I could be help. Maybe I could start a thread and see if we can get you some help.....

Back
Top Bottom