new 55 gal. tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, mfdrookie516. I live in Thelma, east of Paintsville, close to to the Rehab Center. Right now I am going to stay with the fish that I have, that is fw. I did the stain today and hopefully tomorrow I can start on the sealant. I am going to put three coats on the stand to make sure as I can that it will be waterproof. In the morning I have to go to the doc, have to get meds. Nothing drastic. They only give one month at a time. Well back to the ft, the sealer should be done by tomorrow evening. That means after turkey on Thursday I should be able to start setting up. That will be fun. Well that's it for tonight. Have a great turkey day.
Rod

Make sure you update with more pics :) Cant wait to see how it turns out. Btw, ill be up that way for thanksgiving... wifes family lives in pikeville, my family lives up around the wheelwright area.

Well, I finally got the 55 gallon finished. There are a few things I might change around, add a few things or new know I might just take everything out and start over. But for now I will probably leave it just like you see it. I am always open for comments-good or bad. Well maybe not too bad, OK guys?

Back
Top Bottom