New Canadian 1 fish Aquarist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Randomfreefall

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone,

Complete amateur "wet pet enthusiast" here. I have a single betta "hello baby" named by my three year old son. In my teens I kept a 28 gallon tank with minimal success. Now I'm approaching what appears to be a mid life crisis and a new found obsession for aquariums. I recently acquired two large tanks, a 65 and a 75. Now I'm just doing research (watching YouTube) before I go any further. I joined this site with the hope of gaining guidance and answers for the many many questions I have. Hopefully I'll make a few friends as I've read a lot from these forums already and it seems like a great community. I'm super excited to get started and my focus will be planted freshwater aquascaping. Can't wait to share my pictures and my progress.

Best regards,
Kevin

Welcome! Congrats on your betta, they're wonderful fish to keep and have so much personality. I can't wait to see what you do with your two larger tanks, and kudos for taking time to do research first!
I wish you the best of luck in all of your aquarium endeavors. :)

Back
Top Bottom