New fella from OH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin144

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello , I guess I started into the aquarium hobby when my spouse bought me a ten gallon for Christmas 2 years ago and ever since I have become addicted to the hobby . I'm hoping to gain more knowledge of the aquarium world through this community and I though it be a good way to get help with my tanks. Since that Christmas I now own that same 10 gallon , 72 bowfront , and am in the process of settling a new 90 gallon tank . All freshwater now but I'm hoping to eventually try the saltwater world .?

Hello , I guess I started into the aquarium hobby when my spouse bought me a ten gallon for Christmas 2 years ago and ever since I have become addicted to the hobby . I'm hoping to gain more knowledge of the aquarium world through this community and I though it be a good way to get help with my tanks. Since that Christmas I now own that same 10 gallon , 72 bowfront , and am in the process of settling a new 90 gallon tank . All freshwater now but I'm hoping to eventually try the saltwater world .dde04

Welcome! Wow I've always wanted to do saltwater! Hope you're liking the site!

Welcome from another Ohioan. After 40 years of freshwater, I am in my 3rd year of salt and lovin it, and learning more and more every day. Good luck

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, you'll have so much fun here! If you need help wih anything, let us know!

Back
Top Bottom