New fish in this ocean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Waricks

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I am looking forward learning good stuff from everyone here.

I had fish tanks about 20 years ago, both salt and fresh water. I am getting back into freshwater systems as something to do with my grandkids. Right now they are wanting me to put fish in the tank so bad. I keep trying to teach them that the tank is not quite ready for fish yet.

As I have been researching around the internet it sure seems like the hobby has changed quite a lot in the last 20 years. Things seem much more efficient and easier not to mention somewhat less expensive.

I am also in the hunt for some Excel spreadsheets on tank maintenance and water charts. If anyone would like to share one or point me in the right direction that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance for all the new fun that is coming my way.

Bill

If you decide to set up a salt water tank, I assure you that your statement about being somewhat less expensive will quickly be retracted :)

Welcome! Like flaxon said sw prices are a little nutty now, especially certain corals and fish. Fw definitely doesn’t fluctuate as much!

Back
Top Bottom