New from Texas too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BarbaraM

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi. I'm from Odessa, Texas. Midway between Dallas and El Paso. I had an aquarium about 30 years ago. Never new about cycling and nitrates and nitrites, yikes. Can't believe any of my fish ever lived. I have two aquariums - a 10 gallon and a 25 gallon. Both fresh water. I've had the 10 gal about 5 weeks and have sweated through the cycling. I inherited the 25 gallon from a relative and it came with a plecostemus (sp), a clown loach, and two siver dollars. I'm 58 - and my grandchildren are my greatest joy. Gardening is my second. And these funny little fish are becoming a new addiction. Glad to find you guys. I need a spell check! :) Nana Barbara

Welcome to AA! Sure are glad to have members aboard that have been enjoying the hobby for so many years. I too love to garden when our climate is agreeable. :)

Welcome to the site.....Hmmm, grandchildren and no Nemo?!?!!? LOL!

Welcome to AA, you are located in the area that I call home, I am origanally from Ozona and my husband is from Crane, we are frequantly in Odessa. Great to see people from our area in there.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Tess, I'm in Lubbock 4 or 5 times a year and I love your lfs there. Scott - love your picture. Anne, you would love gardening in Texas. It was 82 and sunny today. Thanks to all. Nana Barbara

Back
Top Bottom