New from WV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chipmason3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone just signed up to your forum here!! I love it now we have all these forums and advice now to get off the Internet! I just got back into the hobby about a year ago and the last time I was in the hobby I was a kid and the internet was just coming to life!
Anyways I just wanted to say hi and tell you a little bit about what I have. I have a 65 gallon tank, a 75 gallon tank, a 40 gallon breeder tank I keep my goldfish in and I have a couple smaller tanks. My 65 is my community tank! Have a lot of different fish in there! Tigers and green barbs, mollies and platys, tetras and corys and my favorite the yoyo loaches!! Just bought the 75 this week and I'm gonna try doing a cichlid tank cause next to saltwater that's about the only thing I haven't tried yet! Excited and looking forward to it!
I was looking at reviews for the Sicce Co2 complete system because I just purchased it 2 days ago but now I'm worried it's not gonna be as good as a Co2 diy setup or buying a pressurized setup. Thinking about taking it back but not sure what to do. I was gonna put it in my 65 but the reviews haven't been good for the system in a larger tank. I don't know what I should do if I should try it out or take it back and spend the little extra for a good setup. Anyone have any ideas on whether I should keep it and try it out or take it back? My lfs marked it up a lot too and it cost me $200 vs $135 on Amazon. Thanks everyone!!
I'm so glad to be able to talk to experienced and skilled people in the hobby so it's nice to meet all of you and to share the hobby with you!!

Back
Top Bottom