New girl here :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dee Dee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone :) My name is Dee Dee. I am new to the fish world and in need of help of any kind. I have a 125 gallon freshwater tank that I have had set up for 6 weeks. It has stalled out on the cycle. I am worried I have done something wrong. So I am here hoping to find help and friends :) :fish1:

:welcome:

Glad you could join us. :)

You're more likely to get help posting your questions in the "Getting started" forum: Freshwater & Brackish - Getting Started - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

(More people are likely to see it.)

First thing I'd ask is what are the ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate readings for your tank, and are you doing a fish-in or fishless cycle?

And don't be afraid to ask questions -- we're all here to help. (y)

Hi everyone :) My name is Dee Dee. I am new to the fish world and in need of help of any kind. I have a 125 gallon freshwater tank that I have had set up for 6 weeks. It has stalled out on the cycle. I am worried I have done something wrong. So I am here hoping to find help and friends :) :fish1:

first let me welcome you to the forum , wow 125 for first tank lucky(y)
glad you found us

this article may help you just click the link

Guide to Starting a Freshwater Aquarium - Aquarium Advice

if you still have questions you may want to bring them down to the freshwater forums as they'll be able to help answer your question more direct(y)
Save

Thank you :)

Thanks to all above for the welcome :) I am learning my way around and checking out past posts to not ask the same old questions over and over. This advice forum looks to be just what I need! Again thank you all for the warm welcome :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom