New Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicalman

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone, I'm new to this board although not new to the hobby. I have kept, raised, and bred fish of all kinds for many years. I used to be in both the retail and wholesale ends of the business at different times. The number of tanks I keep at home varies for just a few to 15 or so.
I have recently moved to a new location and am trying to keep my fish addiction in check until I get more settled into the new surroundings :wink: But after that, who knows? I'm considering an African tank as well as another for dwarf cichlids. Then there's always that mini reef I've been meaning to try. See what happens - withdrawal symptoms :lol:
So far, I like this board. no one has objected to me throwing my 2 cents in, yet. I enjoy helping others out as much as I do learning from them. I hope to meet many of you and have some interesting discussions about this fascinating hobby of ours. Thanks for letting me join.

welcome great day to join have some kudos :lol: and don't forget to vote for the site once a day :wink:

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

Another FL boy ;)

Welcome :D - I have noticed your posts and you already have contributed quite a lot, so thanks for your input. Sounds like you are in deep, like the rest of us, LOL!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes and thanks alrmc4 for the kudos. I think I'll enjoy being a member of this group.

Back
Top Bottom