New Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mother

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all,

I posted about needing a bottom feeder, but no one responded, I thought mebbe I smelled. I figured I would say hi in here and find out if it's true.

meantime..tank info

(1) 7 inch long comet(carnival fish thats lived on toast crumbs in a soup bowl his first few days, and was stuck in a green fuzzy algae tank when I got him. I saved him from the green bowl and named him Toast)
(2) small orange comets (new store bought named oranjello and lemonjello) (now only one...sadly lemonjello ceased all swimming and retired to a belly up pose)
(2) small black moores (store bought named George and Weezy)
(1) spotted cory? small cory stays small(store bought named Ren from Ren and Stimpy)
NEW:
since no one answered the bottom feeder question, I got two snails, I will attempt to post some pics of my lame starter tank for your mocking pleasure.

Mother

No I dont think its that you smell. :)

Your post might have gotten lost amongst a busy day of posting. If you post and a day or two goes by with no one replying feel free to ^Bump^ the post by just typing the word BUMP in as a reply. This will pop it back to the top of the list of posts.

Welcome to AA, Mother ! Glad to have you on board one of the best forums on the web.

I laughed out loud at your fish names. What size tank do you have these guys in ?

Oh and BTW Welcome to aquariumadvice

welcome1.gif

Mother.
Welcome to the best fish forum on the net.
The people here are GREAT and very helpfull.
I love the names of your fish..lol
Hope you enjoy the fish kepping hobby.

Back
Top Bottom