New Guy from Chile, South America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tetradan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Ya'll!!!

Hope everyone is doing great! I'm new to this forum and wanted to get some input on my Set up!!

My set up: 10Gl Planted (Straight Vallisneria, Cherry and Elodea) with Super Natural Fine Sand and Quartz Stones as substrate. I don't remember the filter capacity and the watts on the heater but at some point I did the calculation and they are good if not a a tad bit over my needs but they work perfectly. The filter as well creates a great little current. I have a 10cm rectangle oxygenation stone and a small pump. For lighting I have 2x480lmn white/warm lights.

I have 1 big-a$s 18cm Pleco, 6 Cardinals, 2 male and 2 female Guppy, 1 zebra, 1 female orange swordfish, 2 Panda Corydora, 1 angelfish, 1 female Betta and 1 Ghost Shrimp.

I hope I'm doing it right!! :fish2:

Welcome Tetradan! This is a great site.
We always like pictures if you get a chance.
I d prob tweak the stock a little tho.
Hope to see you often here....

Looks really nice.
To answer your question about stock, from what I ve read here, a 10g is pretty small for your Angelfish, Pleco (depending on type) and the swordfish . There s a site called Aquaadvisor that will tell you what percentage stocked you are.
Main thing is testing often with a liquid test kit.
Hoping more experienced members will jump in here, too.

Looks really nice.
To answer your question about stock, from what I ve read here, a 10g is pretty small for your Angelfish, Pleco (depending on type) and the swordfish . There s a site called Aquaadvisor that will tell you what percentage stocked you are.
Main thing is testing often with a liquid test kit.
Hoping more experienced members will jump in here, too.

Awesome info. I'll check the site. Thxs

Back
Top Bottom