New guy here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Geomd1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all, I bought a 10 freshwater tank starter kit about 4 weeks ago for my daughter's b-day. It is stocked with 2 platy's, 7 glo-light tetras, 5 neons and a small spotted Cory. Can I add ghost shrimp and will they help or only over populated the tank? If ok to add, then how many? Would they need any special food or would leftover flake food be enough for them? One more question, what is the optimum water temperature for my tank? I know, I know, so many questions! Advice is much appreciated!

Welcome aboard. You might want to ask your questions in the FW forums as not everyone comes to the welcome forum.

Do you know about the cycle? Ghost shrimp have almost no effect on bioload, so you'd be fine there, but I would add a few more cories instead, as they shoal.

welcome to AA :D I just joined too and everyone is really helpful adn friendly, Like I said, I just joined so i dont know the answers :p but welcome anyways :D lol

Back
Top Bottom