New here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soccerfish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, I am sort of new here (snooped around for awhile) but I live in Washington state and I currently. Keep 3 tanks of African Cichlids a 56, 50 and a 3gal. And a 1.5 non filtered guppy tank. I work at a pet store And plan to one day (hopefully very soon) will own my own, as I have had 2 jobs and both were at pet stores. But I get my satisfaction from helping others with fish/reptile problems so I can only figure working for myself is the only way I won't have to listen to someone else's rules or what not. :fish2::fish2: I have worked with fish for 12ish years.

Hello. There are many members here from WA. Sorry for being nosy, but which fish store do you work for? I been to most fish stores in the west side.

thanks everyone! I work at a big boxed petstore atm. i worked for a smaller pet store, pet gallery in sw wash for 6 years. but it closed down... well 6 years ago.

Oh I don't know where that place is located. You guys must not be on the west side.

um, more sw. and like i said its been closed down for years. I couldn't even tell you how we ranked as a fish store, i was young and back then it was just a job vs something i wanted to do in life.

Haha some days im the newbie and others im the expert.

Back
Top Bottom