new here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Orchid

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone!

My name is Nikita (Yes I'm a guy haha). I'm gay, Young, Athletic, and not new to fish keeping, I've keep fish some years now.

I currently don't have any fish tanks whatsoever. I got rid of all of them a couple years back due to complicated reasons. I don't plan on getting any fish or fish tanks anytime soon, but hopefully one day I'll be back up and running.

I used to have so much knowledge on fish, but now it has sorta left my mind. I still know most of what I did, but I will have to stay on here and learn once again!

- O r c h i d

Hello everyone!

My name is Nikita (Yes I'm a guy haha). I'm gay, Young, Athletic, and not new to fish keeping, I've keep fish some years now.

I currently don't have any fish tanks whatsoever. I got rid of all of them a couple years back due to complicated reasons. I don't plan on getting any fish or fish tanks anytime soon, but hopefully one day I'll be back up and running.

I used to have so much knowledge on fish, but now it has sorta left my mind. I still know most of what I did, but I will have to stay on here and learn once again!

- O r c h i d

Welcome to the family!! So your gay, we don't judge here on aquariumadvice. So... Again welcome!! Hope you enjoy the forum!! Any questions feel free to ask or PM me.

Dino

Thank you for the warm welcome, Dino! Glad you all aren't judgement (Or so I hope). We'll just have to see. Besides we're all here for fish anyway :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, Dino! Glad you all aren't judgement (Or so I hope). We'll just have to see. Besides we're all here for fish anyway :)

Yeah bro don't sweat it. I have a lot of gay friends. I know a lot of the members here and they are the same way. We DO NOT judge here. Doesn't change you as a person or your fish keeping so I say Keep Calm Chive On my friend ;)

Well I'm glad! :)

About not having a fish tank, in the current living quarters I'm in, I am unable to get a fish tank. Hopefully I will move soon and be able to get a 55 gallon tank. I'll make sure to make a thread about it once I get it.

Well I'm glad! :)

About not having a fish tank, in the current living quarters I'm in, I am unable to get a fish tank. Hopefully I will move soon and be able to get a 55 gallon tank. I'll make sure to make a thread about it once I get it.

Ok cool. Look forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom