New here :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Myiafaith1993

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi my name is Moriah I'm kinda of a beginner with my aquarium. Me and my boyfriend decided that we wanted fish. This all started when he fell in love with a snowflake eel he saw at our local petshop. I on the other hand wanted fresh water fish. So as a Christmas present to myself I got a 10 gallon tank. It started out with 2 baby guppies and a female Dalmatian Molly. Now we have 5 guppies and two Molly's. I really wanna upgrade my tank but don't have the space or funds at the moment. I am looking for help as we go along on the experience of owning our fish. We just found out that one of our fish is having babies. I've only had one group of guppy fry born in our tank. However today we found two baby fish in our tank and I'm not sure what kind or how old they are. I'm hoping someone can help me. I know that we have two pregnant guppies and I think our molly is to but I'm not sure how far along. Ill try my best to get a picture of the fry but I can't promise anything. They are in a breeder box right now so they are away from the adult fish. Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely, Moriah

Hey welcome to AA haha, I just recently got back into the community, you'll love it here :D

Back
Top Bottom