New here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harlyn48

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I'm new here and excited to find this forum. We started out with a 30 gallon tank about 5 yrs ago and upgraded to 60 gal 2 yrs ago. We have several fish and some coral. It seems like I'm always struggling with the coral, which I love, almost more than the fish!

My current issue is flatworms. My tank was inundated with them before we knew what they were. I have tried 6-line wrasses and nudibranchs(?) but can't seem to get rid of them. I'm a little hesitant to try the Flatworm Exit, I don't want to kill the whole tank! Thinking about trying a Mandarin Gobi.

Also, I recently bought a test kit so I could monitor calcium and carbonates. My carbonates are almost off the chart. :confused:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I always have plenty of questions, but seldom any answers. :banghead:

Harlyn48 said:
Hi, I'm new here and excited to find this forum. We started out with a 30 gallon tank about 5 yrs ago and upgraded to 60 gal 2 yrs ago. We have several fish and some coral. It seems like I'm always struggling with the coral, which I love, almost more than the fish!

My current issue is flatworms. My tank was inundated with them before we knew what they were. I have tried 6-line wrasses and nudibranchs(?) but can't seem to get rid of them. I'm a little hesitant to try the Flatworm Exit, I don't want to kill the whole tank! Thinking about trying a Mandarin Gobi.

Also, I recently bought a test kit so I could monitor calcium and carbonates. My carbonates are almost off the chart. :confused:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I always have plenty of questions, but seldom any answers. :banghead:

Welcome to Aquarium Advice!!

Someone with flatworm experience should be able to help you out :)

Back
Top Bottom