New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmckee727

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just joined! Still figuring out how to put in my tank info ( can't seem to find where to input it on profile page.) But looking forward to asking MANY questions about tank I'm currently working on getting up and running. Thx for having me.

Just joined! Still figuring out how to put in my tank info ( can't seem to find where to input it on profile page.) But looking forward to asking MANY questions about tank I'm currently working on getting up and running. Thx for having me.

Welcome! I'm glad to help. If you can, my biggest tip for beginners:
Get Pool filter sand. Cheap and you won't regret it. Sand has more benefits than gravel
Don't use cheesy decor you get from the pet store, use driftwood and rocks. It'll look way better IMO (in my opinion).
Read up on cycling
Add fish slowly
WEEKLY waterchanges
Live plants
Research fish you are going to buy

I currently have a fresh water tank up and running but the questions will be directed more towards my 29 bio cube I'm currently trying to get up and running.

I currently have a fresh water tank up and running but the questions will be directed more towards my 29 bio cube I'm currently trying to get up and running.

Oh... I'm not a whole lot of help on the salty side. But feel free to ask me questions, I know a bit.

I appreciate it, I have lots of questions!! I will sit down and start at the beginning after a bit. Thx again

Back
Top Bottom