New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amoson

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm very new to this hobby, and just started dabbling in it earlier this year. I have found that it is very interesting and fun to learn about all of the things (lack of a better word). I hope that by joining this community i will have somewhat of a guide as I dive deeper into this very fun and rewarding hobby.

Welcome to AA!! I'm sure you will have lots of guidance and help from this forum. Why don't you tell us about your tank? What size current stock equipment anything really :)

Thank you, and my tank is a 3 gallon filterless dirted cookie jar. I
tried mineralizing it, but I don't know if I did it right. The dirt is capped with some sand from petco. As of now, the tank contains one betta and the plants are duckweed and what I believe to be Argentine sword. I have an air stone that's isn't run very often, and I'm not sure exactly what the light is, I originally got it when I was going to keep frogs. Sorry if this is too long, I'm not sure how detailed people want me to be lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom