New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Demonaca

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone I'm brand new here, literally just found this site after googling an issue I have in my current tank. I'm a huge fish lover and grew up with a huge oscar that was super old(I belive he was 15 when he died my mom got him when she was in ber twenties and I was 5) and a variety of guppy and molly tanks. About six years ago I purchased an already planted 10 gallon off on an individual locally to me and fell in love with planted tanks. I split the tank and kept two male bettss Davinci a Blue and teal veil tail and red a Red Halfmoon lol
Unfortunately I've moved around a lot so I havent been back into the hobby until a few months ago when I purchased my new betta phantom who had pretty bad tail rot(the store gave me a discount) having a fish again remind me how much I miss the hobby and I'm currently working on setting up a 10 gallon so I can have a tank in my bedroom lol
Anyways thanks for reading my ramblings, I look forward to learning and meeting new and old keepers alike!
I attached a progress picture of my current boy his fins still aren't fully grown in and are now curling because of the issue I'm trying to fix.

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 21
Welcome to the group!

Your Betta is very similar to my little guy. So pretty.

60074-albums14756-picture72334.jpg

Back
Top Bottom