New here, but, not new to aquariums.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MDChurch

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just found your forum and I am interested in everyones experience and progression with your tanks as compared to what I am doing. Love reading all of the posts from others. I have kept fish for about 40 years now and yes I have made my share of mistakes. The thing you have to do is learn from those mistakes and the experience of others to improve your own love of the aquatic world. I currently have five tanks going. The latest one in progress will be a 20gal. long saltwater with a couple of clowns as the primary residents, and possible a couple of corals. Small basic set up but one that I have wanted to do for a long time. Glad to be here I am sure I can always learn a lot more from all of you.

new here, but, not new to aquariums

Not all salt. Had a 55gal. fish only salt a few years ago and made alot of mistakes. Have gotten some education since then and am setting up a 20gal. long nano now. couple of clowns maybe some of the hardier corals just to try again.:brows:

Back
Top Bottom