New Here. Finishing up my first tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristian Tombs

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys and girls!

My name is Kristian :cool:

I'm new to fish keeping in aquariums but my whole fathers side of the family love ponds so I know my koi from my goldfish haha :lol:

Well anyway my first ever fish tank is an 40 Litre (8.8 Gallon). I'm having great fun setting it up and in the coming week I will be buying some more silk plants and the first fish. The tank has been up and running since last Tuesday so that's eight days. In the tank is a internal filter a delta ferm heater and thermometer, 3 roman/Greek ruins ornaments and 3 artificial plants. I will be getting some new artificial plants in 5 days and the first fish a few days after that.

Some extra equipment I also purchased was a siphoning kit, tap safe dechlorinator and a bucket. I also ordered the api master test kit of amazon and that is due to arrive in 6 days so I won't get any fish until I have tested the water :fish1:

I'm really enjoying my new hobby :fish2:
And If you have any questions, ideas, advice and queries I would be more than happy to talk. Thanks for listening I hope too speak to you soon :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom