New Here From GA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Neo287

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi there,
This site reminded me of another site I used to go to except this one seems more active! Anyhow I love reading about fish and helping out when I can. (y)
I also like trying new fish and plants, especially when they come from fellow hobbyists!
I've been setting up a fish room this year, and very excited to see it come together. I started with the 'cinder block' stands, but hopefully I will be able to trade them in for DIY wooden stands when I get more time to properly plan them out.

I have mostly livebearers but I am slowly getting into African Cichlids. Cichlids have a fun personality. My well water is basically liquid rock.
Oh and I love the dwarf shrimp, they also seem to do great for me.

What kind of shrimp do you keep?

Have you ever considered FW Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp? They love hard water!

I have! That is the whole reason I got into dwarf shrimp. I like a few of the other Sulawesi shrimp as well. I keep making excuses as to why I haven't purchased any yet, I find it kinda hard to justify spending so much $$ on a such a small shrimp. My family already thinks I'm crazy:hide: I guess I'm waiting until I find a good deal on them:brows:

Yes, as a shrimp keeper, I know the odd looks, comments about how they aren't even big enough to eat, and you paid what for that, you can't even see them!

Back
Top Bottom