New Here. Great Forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hdc120

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. Hope to keep learning through joining AA. I have mainly cichlids and any advice or fish stories are welcome. I currently have running. (1) 160 gallon going through cycle no fish yet. (1) 90 with Lake Malawi cichlids, may favorites. ..(1)75 with communitys (bala, angles,ghost knife, violet goby, black knife,upside down cat,pictus cat,apple snail. (1)55 with goldfish (1) 20 with a map turtle who will soon go into his own 55. (1)20 with single ice blue red fin cichlid. He doesn't play well with others. (1) 18 with baby mixed cichlids. (1) 3 with a beta and (1) 5 with a dwarf frog and 5 small tetra. I also have empty 20's and 10's and resisting the need to fill them.
Still want another larg tank. At least a 220.

Welcome to the site!
You may want to remove your email address on any public forums, otherwise the spam bots will have a field day.

I have tanks pretty much all over. Most are in the living room and one that divides the kitchen and dinning area. I have a few pictures that I will upload to my comp and get on here soon.

Back
Top Bottom