New here just sayin' hey y'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hutty

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey y'all! I just joined thought I would say hi. Names Hutty. I have a 110 gallon chiclid tank. Up until today it house a 13" tiger shovel nose cat. I decided to move him to bigger pastures and go back to my first fish love back to Chiclids. Well any way nice to be here and I look forward to getting to know y'all!!
Hutty.

Welcome to the forums! You're definitely not new to the hobby tho :) Glad to have you

Welcome to the forums! You're definitely not new to the hobby tho :) Glad to have you

Thanks Phil.
Yea I've been keeping fish for awhile. I was waaaaay into reptiles for a spell also. I think I had 45 tanks of all kinds of repts and of the like going at one time. Right now (after moving the TSN) I have a 110 gal ate up housing 5 (3") mbuna a pictus a common pleco (3") 3 bala sharks a 6" dempsy a (soon to be relocated) 8" Oscar and a convict (4"). Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to learning something and maybe helping out when I can!

Hutty

Back
Top Bottom