New kid on the block algy1943

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

algy1943

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
  1. Hi guys, many thanks for inviting me to join your community, about myself :- I am retired and a keen marine aquarist, my Living Reef tank is 250L C/W SUMP, the ihabitants are as follows:-
  2. 2 clown fish
  3. 2 damsel humbugs
  4. 1 damsel blue
  5. 1 six striped wrasse
  6. 1 yellow tang
  7. 1 powerblue pacific tang
  8. 4 peppermint shrimps
  9. 3 hermit crabs
  10. 1 side walker crab
  11. dozens of small snails
  12. dozens of small white starfish
  13. 1 large anemone hereractis crispa
  14. several smaller anemones
In the tank are 3 Koralia nano pumps, 2 aquaclear 50 attached to the wave maker, in the sump is biolgical filteration, protein skimmer and eheim return pump :eggface:
algy1943

Last edited:
welcome to aa. just a question how do your tangs get along.

Well the pacific blue tang was introduced into the tank after being in quarantine yesterday, it is slightly bigger than the yellow tang which was deliberate, the blue tang went into hiding for a short period and when I turned the lights back on he came out, the yellow (YT) checked him out and tried to lance him with her spur in her tail, this went on for best part of the afternoon, today they are both swimming about as if they have been together for months no animosity at all, I was worried because of all the write up's saying they will not get on.

algy1943 :multi:

Back
Top Bottom