New kid on the block, with brackish tank. =]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ithinkdragonsrule

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello! New to the forums (obviously), and I guess I'm sort of a newbie to fishkeeping. Call me Katie. Kept a tank for almost a year now--did all of my research. Converting it to brackish, as I find some of the fish for brackish to be quite unique. Have three adult mollies and four molly fry, and a small dragon goby. I know, small tank for the goby, but I'm planning on getting a 40 gal. soon and setting it up for my lovely dragon.

That's me, and my tank.

welcome to AA :D I just got into this hobby and am way too scared to try brackish/saltwater or anything else... heck I'm still to scared to start plants haha but welcome anyways :p

Hi Katie! Welcome to the forums! I am new here too. I don't even have a tank yet, joined up so I could get info to help make decisions. I've thought about brackish too,(after I googled it to see what it meant) but decided to start out freshwater and see how that goes. I'm new enough to the hobby that I had to google dragon goby to see what it was, and wow! I'll be honest, creeped me out just a little :) Hope you find all the help you need here!

Thank you GoldfishNewbie and RooRoo. Ha, I love my dragon goby; I like creepy things like that. And, I would start out freshwater too; easiest to take care of, without worry of salt or anything. Just want a better environment for my mollies and goby.

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to AA.

I have an 80g BW tank myself and love it.

1-dragongoby: Ryuu
12-bumblebee gobys
4-indian glass fish (non-painted)
3-half beaks
8-mollies

I just started a brackish my self in my unused 29g. It is housing 2 figure 8 puffers, whom I hope don't try and rip each other apart, because when you put anything else in there with them they don't stand much of a chance of survival.

Back
Top Bottom