New...kind of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsMegMichelle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all! I'm Megan and I'm just getting back into the aquarium world, however things are a little different this time around for me! I currently have a 65gal that's empty... and a 75 gal that's fresh water.

I grew up with aquariums as my parents and grandparents loved them. My parents had a 55 gal fresh and my grandpa had a 65gal fresh. Once he passed away I took the 65 and it has always ran very smooth for me luckily. 2 yrs ago we moved 7 hrs away and I had no choice but to sell off my fish and completely break the tank down.

A few days ago in one of the local Facebook groups someone was moving and had to sell off quickly. I bought a 75 gal freshwater tank that's 2 yrs old with a custom cabinet stand and top hood. Just getting that one up and running again and so far the water is doing well. Fish are stressed from the hour move but overall they are doing well and getting better color day by day.

But... I am new to the site :cool:

Hi Megan, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Back
Top Bottom