The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nola

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have owned a freswater fish tanks for 15 years and I still have not figure it out and I am hoping this site will help.

Welcome to AA! This place is filled with info and kind people who will try to help as much as we can. No question is too silly to ask, so don't hesitate. Enjoy the forum! ;)

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Need help with keeping my fish healthy didn't have this problem in illinois sinew have moved to arizona went from semi aggresive to community

Ummmm exactly how do you need help keeping your fish healthy? Need more info, what are your water readings? What kind of fish do you have? How big is your tank? Need more info....

Had a ph crash because I am using distilled water tap is awful I am not sure anymore about the quality of my _water I don't feel the water testers I get at petsmart are very accurate. And I wonder about the quality of the fish.

That's too bad. I've always used tap water, not sure what to tell you. Why can't you use it? Is it well water? I know at a water place by me you can buy fish water for 2 bucks a bottle (it's a big bottle like for a water cooler) as well the API liquid test kit is the best, most accurate. It's all I've ever used and seems to be what most the pros use on here (from what I've read). As for petsmart there's been a few conversations on here about big chain stores and how they care for their animals and such. I don't get my fish there so I can't judge, but I think alot of people would agree that their fish aren't the best :(. I get all my fish from Big Als, love that place!

Back
Top Bottom