The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TipYourNurse

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, another newbie here.
I look forward to gaining a bunch of great advice from the more experienced members here. I live in an area where there are no real "expert resources" to talk to, so I have hopes this forum will help fill the in the gaps.
This is the first aquarium for both my boyfriend and I. We currently have a 5 gallon tank that we have introduced 2 dalmatian mollies into. We have plans to begin a 20 gallon as soon as we can find one in our price range and after more research, of course.
:)

Welcome to AA. You will soon find out that MTS is a very contagious and pricey disease. Multiple Tank Syndrome.

I'm thirteen and started a couple of months ago. I've learned about 100% more than I knew before, and now have five tanks and am planning at least two more. Lol.

Welcome to AA, I hope you enjoy the forums! ;)

welcome to AA.try craigslist,or ebay for a cheap aquarium.

alLexX said:

Oh yeah. I'm on almost everyday, dreaming of when I can find that perfect deal AND my mom let's me get it. Lol.

Welcome to AA. You will soon find out that MTS is a very contagious and pricey disease. Multiple Tank Syndrome.

I'm thirteen and started a couple of months ago. I've learned about 100% more than I knew before, and now have five tanks and am planning at least two more. Lol.

Welcome to AA, I hope you enjoy the forums! ;)

Haha, yes. In this short time I have found out that it is quite pricey AND addictive. When money and space permit, I have a feeling I may be in a similar situation with multiple tanks. The astounding variety of fish leaves too much temptation to only have a few kinds. :)

TipYourNurse said:
Haha, yes. In this short time I have found out that it is quite pricey AND addictive. When money and space permit, I have a feeling I may be in a similar situation with multiple tanks. The astounding variety of fish leaves too much temptation to only have a few kinds. :)

Especially with saltwater and freshwater in the lfs you found... Lol. Feel free to make threads with any questions you have and we will try our best to help. And we love pictures.

Thank you, those are definitely good places to look. I've been browsing them for a few days and have found a few promising leads. Unfortunately, the college student's budget doesn't allow for most of them. ;)

Welcome to AA! Don't be afraid to ask ANY questions. Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Back
Top Bottom