The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman42

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello, im new to this site, and my favorite hobby is fish keepong. Atm i have 2 tanks. I gave a bunch away, but now i have a 10 gallon tetra tank, and a 40 gallon malawi tank. This is one of my favorite apps for my ipod, and phone, and i can't wait to start posting.

Welcome to AA!! Great place!!! I'm starting/devoloping Malawi tank . I like your profile pic of electric yellow lab also! You should post pics of tanks!

Ill start posting some stuff tommarrow. I just got my fish about a month ago and they are awesome. They are my favorite fish, they are colorful, always moving, and they are fun to watch. Good luck with your malawi tank, and if you need any help or wanna chat message me.

gman42 said:
Ill start posting some stuff tommarrow. I just got my fish about a month ago and they are awesome. They are my favorite fish, they are colorful, always moving, and they are fun to watch. Good luck with your malawi tank, and if you need any help or wanna chat message me.

I really wanna see what it looks like !!! They are my fav. fish too!! (got 3 in Malawi tank right now nothing else) thanks I will message you if I do!

Back
Top Bottom