The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

judymayes

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello I am from Indiana and have several freshwater tanks I am interested in Fancy Guppies and Discus fish (my husbandsI like them too ) and growing live mosses and hope to learn all I can about the correct way to grow plants and have beautiful healthy aquariums and make new friends too.Thank you Judy

Hi Andy thanks for the Welcome glad to be here

Hi Andy please tell me all about the the cichlids you have and the shrimp too am glad to be here and talk to people about what all they enjoy keeping :)

I went from tropical tanks many years ago to saltwater. Then I went to salt to african cichlids. I love my africans more then anything but there is still something about saltwater that I miss. So I will be setting up a new tank for that when my wife give me the ok lol. My betta shrimp tank was a birthday present for my son that's 3 years old. Today ill be setting up another betta tank for my daughter. They do absolutely nothing for me bit ot is what it is. I'm just glad the kids show interest .

Convict2161 said:
Welcome to the forum. I surprised Andy hasn't posted about 20 pics of his tank yet ;)

Hahahaha I think the op has already seen them. Tell the op your story cause I'm sure there will be pics then lol

Andrew McFadden said:
Hahahaha I think the op has already seen them. Tell the op your story cause I'm sure there will be pics then lol

Haha!! I'll don't wanna slam the thread with my beautiful pics.

New here

yes I am enjoying hearing fro you it's nice talking with other people interested in the same area
Judy
:)

Looking forward to seeing you around! This is a great place to share our addiction...I mean experience and learn together.

Back
Top Bottom